Perhaps you feel more at home surrounded by pastures than pavement. If so, buying a home might be well within reach, thanks to the U.S. Department of Agriculture mortgage program. In fact, the USDA might have one of the government’s least-known mortgage assistance programs.
As a part of its Rural Development program, the USDA invested almost $20 billion in 2014 to help nearly 140,000 families buy and improve their homes. The program is designed to “improve the economy and quality of life in rural America.” It offers low interest rates and no down payments, and you may be surprised to find just how accessible it is.
Here are the main features:
- $0 Down home loan
- 30 year very low fixed rates
- Government Gauarnteed
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Roll in Closing costs and fees to create a true $0 out of pocket loan
Working with Chariot Financial
- We put YOU first.
- Chariot Financial offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. Chariot Financial will find you the loan that is right for you!!!